I have honestly never had much of a TBR (to-be-read) list in my life, since I never knew of enough books (or could control my varying preferences in books). But for some reason 2016 would be the year, where I finally pulled myself together to create a list of the books I would like to read this year.
The list may not be long enough to last for the entire year, since my reading challenge of 2016 is reading at least 24 books (minimum of two each month), or it may be too long – I can’t predict my future reading patterns, haha! The below mentioned books are the ones that I really hope to read in 2016.
My TBR List of 2016:
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll
- Ready Player One – Ernest Cline
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock – Matthew Quick
- Passenger – Alexandra Bracken
- The Hollow Kingdom – Clare B. Dunkle
- Through The Woods – Emily Carroll
- Introduction to Game Analysis – Clara Fernández-Vara
- Business Model generation – Alexander Osterwalder et. al.
- Value Proposition Design – Alexander Osterwalder et. al.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – J. K. Rowling
- Fifty Shades of Grey – E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker – E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed – E. L. James
- Skammerens Datter (The Shamer’s Daughter) – Lene Kaaberbøl
- Skammertegnet – Lene Kaaberbøl
- Slangens Gave – Lene Kaaberbøl
- Skammerkrigen – Lene Kaaberbøl
I will also add this list to a new page on the blog, which I will call “TBR” – I may or may not add books to this list through the year.