I received a lot of great books from my mom on my birthday and christmas this year, and as usual December is the time of the year, where I get the most new books.
All of the books in this haul, except one, are based on graphics and visuals, whereas some are concept art books, and other are comics. The last book is an acedemic book created as a framework for people to analyse video games.
The books I got:
- The Art of Spirited Away – Hayao Miyazaki
- Through the Woods – Emily Carroll
- This Books Loves You – Pewdiepie
- Pig the Pug – Aaron Blabey
- Introduction to Game Analysis – Clara Fernández-Vara