Thanks to katandkabookle for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It makes me extremely happy to know that people find and enjoy my blog, and thanks to katandkabookle, who nominated ten other book blogs, I now have found a lot more people to follow on WordPress.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger/s who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other blogs who have less than or equal to 3000 followers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m interested in everything Korean or Japanese, and I watch asian TV shows on a daily basis.
- I’m a day dreamer, and enjoy imagining myself in other worlds when I go for walks or listen to music.
- I love everything dark, creepy and scary, but at the same time I also love everything pastel and cute.
- I’m the type of person to try out a lot of skills, but never becoming an expert in any of them.
- One of my dreams is to one day become a game designer.
- I’m not very picky with food, but I really can’t eat nuts or licorice.
- I love animated shows and movies – at the moment my favorites are Over The Garden Wall, Spirited Away and Adventure Time.
- I love video games, especially those with an amazing story.
- I’m an indoor person, I enjoy my own company and the silence of my room – with that said, i still love spending time with my friends.
- When doing school work and projects, I can’t work while outside, while sitting on the floor or while sitting on a couch.
- I’m disappointed in my childhood self because I never wrote a diary, which I could have felt cringy about today.
Questions from katandkabookle:
What’s your biggest pet-peeve?
I can’t handle broken spines on books which I also mentioned in this post.
How long does it usually take you to finish a book?
This depends on the book and on my motivation. Generally it takes a lot longer for me to read a classic than a young adult, but the time range is honestly really random.
If you were to write an autobiography, what would the title be?
If I wrote it today, it would probably be “This Will Be Short“, just because I can’t remember most of my life before the age of 12, so I wouldn’t know what to write.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a Mini Cooper Countryman S, get a cute pug or go to space and look down at earth from above.
What is your least favorite book and why?
I’m not the type to have least favorites, but books that I did not enjoy very much were The Woman in Black by Susan Hill (I found it quite un-eventful), Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (I do not like fairies) and Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford (The protagonist was annoying).
Favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
Most books I have read were books I bought because I had seen the movie first. I especially loved The Prestige, Catching Fire, It’s Kind of a Funny Story and The Moth Diaries, but I have many more that I like.
What book character is the most like you?
If you took the two characters Megan and Jasmine from Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton and mixed the two together to one, I would say that that would be the kind of character I could relate to the best.
Do you prefer hard-covers or paperbacks?
I definitely prefer paperbacks, without doubt. For some reason I always find the paperback versions of novels prettier, they are cheaper and they weigh less than hard-covers.
Do you like buying books, or borrowing them out?
I’m trying to grow my personal library, which is slowly but surely working, so I prefer buying books, so that i can keep them afterwards. I sometimes borrow books from my friends, and then end up buying the books from them afterwards.
What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer.
What is your favorite book cover and why?
I have a lot of favorite book covers, like the following:
I enjoy pretty covers very much and have a series on Fighting Books called Pretty Book Covers.
Bloggers I nominated for the Liebster Award:
I have only nominated three bloggers, because all other bloggers that I know of already have been nominated. Of course, everyone, who have not done this blog tag yet, is welcome to do it as well!
My 11 questions:
- What are at least five of your interests?
- What is your favorite book genre, and why?
- When and why did you start out blogging?
- What kind of blogs dominates your feed/Reader/do you follow?
- Which books have you bought because you liked the movie adaption (or the other way around)?
- At what time of the day are you most productive?
- Who is your favorite character in a book?
- Which do you prefer: reading, writing, watching or listening?
- Which book or movie universe would you go to for a month?
- Who is your biggest idol (actor, singer, group, person, etc.)?
- Where is your favorite place to relax?